Training & Workshops
Key skills for early-stage researchers
The Training & Workshops are:
- Held by members of LIH staff (mostly senior researchers) who share tips, know-how and experience
- Mainly intended for PhD candidates and postdoctoral fellows
- Interactive and including practical examples and/or exercises
- Offered once a year and adapted based on participants' feedback
- Free of charge
In the 2019 series, there are 25 courses of which 11 are for internals only (LIH students and employees) and 14 are open as well to scientific personal from all the Luxembourgish research institutions and hospitals.
Registration is opened 1 month before course start and closed 1 week before. LIH staff should register via MPLEO Training and external participants by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Places will be attributed on a first-come first-served basis.
A certificate of attendance or of successful completion can be delivered. It can be requested on the signing sheet during the training.
Addresses of course locations:
- Edison building: 1AB, rue Thomas Edison L-1445 Strassen
- BAM: 84, Val Fleuri L-1626 Luxembourg
- House of BioHealth: 29, rue Henri Koch L-4354 Esch-sur-Alzette